Use this page to access NAR's Code of Ethics, professional standards, and mediation resources.
- Code of Ethics training is required of NAR members every 3 years. Access existing REALTOR® ethics training online.
- Graphics to promote the Code of Ethics Training requirement deadline.
- Access NAR's resources for your use in understanding and filing ethics complaints and arbitration requests.
- File an Ethics Complaint
- Ethics and arbitration process resources for professional standards administrators and volunteers serving on tribunals.
- View and download online ethics, mediation, and arbitration forms.
- Download and customize brochures about professional standards and mediation.
Professional Standards Training & Mediation Resource Database:
- Search this database to find mediation officers and other resources on general professional standards education.
- NAR hosts a Mediator/Mediation Training annually in Chicago.